B.S.Abdur Rahman university offers the value added course such as CCNA and ORACLE
B.S.Abdur Rahman University offers the value added course to enhance the placement ability of the student in the field of computer and technology
This course is designed to give users an understanding of Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL languages using Oracle’s SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus tools. The course covers SQL commands for DML, DDL, Query, and Transaction Control operations. Students are also introduced to procedural programming using PL/SQL. The course topics are applicable to all versions of Oracle through Oracle 10g and 11g
Who Should Attend?
Students, Application designers and developers, database administrators and operators, and end users should attend this course.
Benefits of Attendance:
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the difference between SQL, PL/SQL and SQL*PLUS.
- Write basic SQL queries to retrieve desired data.
- Use DML statements (insert, update, and delete).
- Use DDL statements (create, alter, and drop).
- Use transaction control statements to commit, rollback, and create savepoints.
- Write advanced queries.
- Write scripts to do queries and display SQL*PLUS reports.
- Control access to your database objects.
- Write a PL/SQL block using all elements of block structure.
- Write PL/SQL statements using lexical units, declared variables, and assignment statements.
- Use control structures to loop, branch, and jump.
- Use PL/SQL named exceptions and user-defined exceptions.
- Use explicit cursors.