Objectives of the Innovation Centre
- Motivating the students to think laterally and out-of-the-box to generate innovative ideas.
- Transforming innovative ideas into commercial products of societal needs.
- Faculties mentoring the students to carry out the project effectively by providing required technical guidance.
- Providing guidance to students with the help of international resources and local resources for product development.
- Organize workshops and guidance to students towards entrepreneurship.
- Initial funding and space for students to work on idea to develop with commercial product from time of learning.
- Filing patents, IPR and commercialization of the products in the long run.
- Filing patents and commercialization of the products in the long run.