AREAS OF RESEARCH INTEREST
1. Amaresh Kumar Sahoo, Upashi Goswami, Deepanjalee Dutta, Subhamoy Banerjee, ArunChattopadhyay, and Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh. (2016). Silver nanoclusters embedded composite nanoparticles for targeted prodrug delivery in cancer theranostic. ACS Biomater. Sci. Eng., DOI: 10.1021/acsbiomaterials.6b00334.
2. Subhamoy Banerjee, AmareshSahoo, ArunChattopadhyay, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh. (2014). Chemo sensitization of IκBα overexpressing U87MG cells towards anti-cancer agents. RSC Advances, 4, 39257-39267 (DOI: 10.1039/C4RA03994G). IF- 3.84
3. Subhamoy Banerjee, AmareshSahoo, ArunChattopadhyay, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh. (2014). Recombinant IκBα loaded curcumin nanoparticles for improved cancer therapeutics. Nanotechnology, 25(34):345102 (DOI:10.1088/0957-4484/25/34/345102). IF- 3.821
4. SouravMajumdar, BiplobSarmah, DebanandaGogoi, Subhamoy Banerjee, Siddhartha S. Ghosh, Subham Banerjee, PronobeshChattopadhyay, Ashis K. Mukherjee (2014). Characterization, mechanism of anticoagulant action, and assessment of therapeutic potential of a fibrinolytic serine protease (Brevithrombolase) purified from Brevibacillusbrevis strain FF02B. Biochimie, 103, 50-60 (DOI:10.1016/j.biochi.2014.04.002). IF- 3.123
5. Amaresh Kumar Sahoo, Subhamoy Banerjee, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh, ArunChattopadhyay (2014). Simultaneous RGB emitting Au nanoclusters in chitosan nanoparticles for anticancer gene theranostic. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6 (1), 712–724. (DOI: 10.1021/am4051266). IF- 6.723
6. Subhamoy Banerjee, Amaresh Kumar Sahoo, ArunChattopadhyay, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh (2013). Hydrogel nanocarrier encapsulated recombinant IκBα as a novel anticancer protein therapeutics. RSC Advances, 3, 14123-14131 (DOI:10.1039/C3RA23181J). IF- 3.84
7. Vinod Kumar Yata, Subhamoy Banerjee, Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh (2013). Folic acid conjugated-bio polymeric nanocarriers: Synthesis, characterization and in vitro delivery of prodrug converting enzyme. Adv. Sci. Eng. Med., 6, 388-392 (DOI: 10.1166/asem.2014.1508).
8. SabyasachiHalder, Subhamoy Banerjee, Pradeep Parrack (2008). Direct CIII–HflB interaction is responsible for the inhibition of the HflB (FtsH)-mediated proteolysis of Escherichia coli σ32 by λCIII. FEBS Journal, 275, 4767–4772 (PMID: 18721134). IF- 4.001
Non SCI Indexed-
1. Subhamoy Banerjee and James Gomes (2015). Brain machine interface in biomedical application. Cutting Edge, 5(5), 16-20.
International Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
National Conferences / Seminars / Workshops