The department offers the following specializations:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Systems Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
- General Management
- Islamic Banking and Finance
Eligibility for MBA Programme
Candidates with any UG degree from UGC recognized Universities and Institutions with 10+2+3/4 pattern and those appearing for their final examination (subject to passing) are also eligible to apply.
- Flexible timing in attending classes (Day time / Evening / Weekends)
- Flexibility in the number of courses (subjects) to be undertaken in a semester
- Excellent facility and dedicated faculty
- Strong industry interface
- Fee Structure based on marks secured in UG programme.
- Designed for aspirants working in IT, manufacturing and other industries.
- Flexible timings to attend classes (Day time / evening / weekends).
- Flexibility to choose number of courses (subjects) in a semester.
- Curriculum and syllabi on par with regular PG Programmes without compromising content, quality, rigour and delivery.
- Option to do project work in their working place.
- Tuition fee based on the no. of courses (subject) registered in a semester.
- Selective Courses shall be handled by industry professionals.
Management Concepts / Business, Government and Society / Economic Environment of Business / Quantitative Methods in Business/ Communication Skills / Financial Accounting / Organisational Behaviour / Legal Aspects of Business / Managerial Economics / /Management and Cost Accounting / Management Information Systems / Financial Management / Marketing Management / Human Resources Management / Production and Materials Management / Research Methodology / Entrepreneurship Development / Strategic Management / Enterprise Resources Planning / International Business Management.
Career Oriented Practicals: Current Affairs in Business / Work Life Skills / Computer Lab practicals.
Summer Internship and Project Work
Marketing Management : Distribution Management and Retail Marketing / Services Marketing / Advertising, Selling and Sales Promotion / Consumer Behavior / Product and Brand Management / Industrial Marketing / Customer Relationship Management / Rural Marketing.
Financial Management: Security Analysis and Portfolio Management / Financial Services / International Financial Management / Strategic Financial Management / Financial Reengineering / Derivatives Management.
Human Resources Management: Managerial Behaviour and Effectiveness /Organisational Design and Development / Performance Management and Training / Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare Labour Legislations / Strategic Human Resources Management / International Human Resources Management / Compensation Management.
Systems Management: Systems Analysis and Design / Data Mining for Business Applications / E-Commerce Technology / Knowledge Management / Software Project Management / Web Technology.
Operations Management: Supply Chain Management / World Class Manufacturing / Integrated Materials Management / Business Process Management and Outsourcing / Value Analysis and Engineering.
Islamic Banking and Finance: Elements of Islamic Economics / Basics of Islamic Finance / Islamic Insurance (Takaful) / Islamic Bonds (Sukuk) / Islamic Asset and Fund Management.
General Management : Corporate Governance / Cross Cultural Management / Management Control Systems / Business Negotiation / Decision Support Systems / Stress Management / Total Quality Management.