CRESCENT SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE
The Architects/ Planners of today face a lot of challenges in creating spaces, buildings, & cities which are environment friendly and tech savvy to cater to the fast developing economies of the world.
Crescent School of Architecture creates future Architects by,
- Providing quality education and global exposure to the architects and designers of tomorrow through enquiry, research and innovation.
- Blossoming into a globally renowned institute in Architecture and allied fields
- Empowering the architects of tomorrow to build sustainable and green cities
- Providing excellent teaching and research environment
- Interacting with business, industry and research organizations to develop academia
- Innovative changes in curriculum and teaching methods to keep pace with changes in industry.
The school has a team of highly inspired faculty with varied and international exposure - this helps the students get global exposure to the various technologies and methods used in construction and design through seminars, industrial visits, discussions, projects and presentations.
Considering the professional nature of the disciplines dealing with human habitat and built form, a number of experts /professionals regularly teach as visiting faculty.
Going forwards, the School plans to start both UG & PG programs in design, property & real estate management.
List of Students with Enrolment No. for the Sanctioned Intake of 40 in 1st year B.Arch for the Academic year 2010-11 - Click to Download
List of Students with Enrolment No. for the Sanctioned Intake for 1st year B.Arch for the Academic year 2011-12 is 80 - Click to Download
List of Students with Enrolment No. for the Sanctioned Intake of 65 in 1st year B.Arch for the Academic year 2012-13 - Click to Download