Dr. M.S. Haji Sheik Mohammed
Ph.D., M.S., B.E., D.C.E., SMRILEM, MASCE, MNACE, MICI, MSAEST
- B.E., M.S., and Ph.D. from College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University.
- More than 15 years of Industrial experience in implementing corrosion control techniques in major projects throughout India including Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- Involved in the development of new corrosion control products and has expertise in the repair & rehabilitation of distressed structures.
- Executed more than 300 Material testing and consultancy works.
- Supervised 62 M.Tech. dissertations in the Structural Engineering and Construction Engineering & Project Management discipline. Supervisor for 8 Ph.D. and 2 M.Tech. (By Research) dissertations.
- Thrust research area includes corrosion control of steel in concrete, innovative thermal insulation methods, waterproofing of building elements, innovative PSWC bars for durable structures etc.
- 9 journal publications, 17 International conferences / workshops and 30 conference proceedings in his research area.
Dr. M. Mohamed Ismail
- Ph.D. (In VLSI Signal Processing Area) Degree obtained from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
- More than 25 years of experience in teaching and academic Research.
- Undergone 3 Months Training in VLSI Design and Obtained PG diploma in VLSI Design from Accel technologies, Chennai during the Year 2002.
- Presented about 20 Research papers in National and International conferences.
- Published 7 Research papers in Peer reviewed, International journals.
- Supervisor for 7 Ph.D. research scholars and guided 8 M.Tech. Project work in the area of VLSI and embedded system.
- DC member for Ph.D Research scholars of Hindustan University, Anna University, Sathyabama University and Bharat University.
- Having 25 Citations and h- Index of 3 for Research Publications.
- Thrust research area includes Microprocessors and Micro Controllers based system design, VLSI Design, Embedded system, Digital and Linear ICs, computer Architecture and WSN etc.
A.Catherine Anna Pushpam
M.A., B.Ed., M.Phil., (Ph.D)
- An education professional with 16 years of experience in teaching at both school and college levels
- Completed B.A., in English with specialization in Communicative English from Holy Cross College, Trichy
- Was the University Rank Holder in B.Ed., (Manonmaniam Sundaranar University)
- Did her M.Phil. with specialization in Indian Writing in English.
- Pursuing Ph.D. with specialization in Feminism and Women Studies
- Has published and presented papers in international and national conferences and journals in both English Literature and ELT
- First prize winner of the English in the Classroom competition, organized by Cambridge English Language Assessment, for developing exam based classroom activity for Higher Education/ Tertiary Learners
- Assistant Coordinator for the conduct of BEC exams for the students of B.S.A. Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
B.Sc., M.B.A., PGDLL., (Ph.D)
- B.Sc (Biotechnology), MBA (Human Resource Management and Marketing Management) and PG Diploma in Labour Law from Madurai Kamaraj University
- Pursuing Ph.D in Human Resource Management
- About 3 years of Industrial experience as HR Executive with Apollo Hospital and Head- HR with Dr. Mehta’s Multispecialty Hospital
- Involved in development of HR metrics, Balance Score card for departments, Productivity Index and Performance Indicators in hospitals.
- Almost 7 years of academic experience in handling Human Resource Management and General Management papers and also trains students on corporate behavior
- Supervised 42 MBA dissertations in Human Resource Management, Marketing Management and Operations Management.
- Thrust research area includes Employer Branding, Employee Retention, Healthcare Management, Work Life Balance and Leadership Styles.
- 5 publications in National and International Journals, 24 Conferences/ workshops/ seminars in her research area.
- Certified ISO Internal auditor.
B.E., M.E., (Ph.D)
- Graduated from Anna University as a rank holder in B.E. Civil Engineering
- Gold medalist in M.E. Construction Engineering and Management from Anna University, Chennai.
- 2 Years of Industrial Experience with Cushman and Wakefield India Private Limited, Bangalore in Development Projects Division.
- Expertise is in the area of project scheduling using software’s like MS Primavera and Microsoft Project, quality and safety management of construction projects.
- Pursuing Phd in the area “Development of durable ferrocement panels as secondary roofing".
- Supervised 8 M.Tech. Dissertations in Construction Engineering & Project Management discipline.
- Presented papers in National and International conferences.