Department of Management Studies
The Department lays emphasis on multifaceted learning experiences.Management Studies programme is dedicated to produce competent professionals to meet the global needs. A team of well-qualified members of the faculty with industrial and academic experience contribute to the strength of the Department . In addition, Management Studies invites a large number of professionals from Industry for lectures and experience sharing.
- Management Studies follows Trimester System with Curriculum and Syllabi at par with the Best Management Studies in India and Abroad and Electives in all functional areas and on contemporary aspects. In addition, it provides Training in Work-life Skills and Current Affairs in Business.
- Eleven Ph.D. scholars are enrolled in Management Studies.
- Management Studies organizes Management Development Programmes for working executives. Some of the programmes organized are Case Method, Stress Management and Project Management etc
- Faculty of Management Studies undertakes consulting assignments from Industry and Government. In short span, it has been able to provide consulting services to such organizations as Ashok Leyland, Co-optex and Paranthaman Hydraulics and Equipments
- Management Studies has five air conditioned state of the art classrooms and two syndicate rooms
- It has an independent full-fledged Computer Center with Wi-fi facility.
- Besides the Central Library Management Studies has its own Library containing about 1500 books, a variety of journals and magazines
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls