Department of Management Studies
Given the vast opportunities open to the MBAs, and having closer collaboration with the industries, Management Studies has taken all efforts to prepare the would-be executives to stand up to the challenges of this hi-tech age, exposing them to sophisticated learning through projects of practical values, group discussions, seminars, guest lectures, management games, quiz and case studies.
The Department of Management Studies lays emphasis on multifaceted learning experiences. Management Studies programme is dedicated to produce competent professionals to meet the global needs. A team of well-qualified members of the faculty with industrial and academic experience contribute to the strength of the Department. In addition, Management Studies invites a large number of professionals from Industry for lectures and experience sharing.
SALIENT FEATURES OF
- Management Studies follows Trimester System with Curriculum and Syllabi at par with the Best Business Schools in India and Abroad and Electives in all functional areas and on contemporary aspects. In addition, it provides Training in Work-life Skills and Current Affairs in Business.
- Eleven Ph.D. and one M.Phil. scholars are enrolled in Management Studies .
- Management Studies organizes Management Development Programmes for working executives. Some of the programmes organized are Case Method, Stress Management and Project Management etc
- Faculty of Management Studies undertakes consulting assignments from Industry and Government. In short span, it has been able to provide consulting services to such organizations as Ashok Leyland, Co-optex and Paranthaman Hydraulics and Equipments
- Management Studies has five air conditioned state of the art classrooms and two syndicate rooms
- It has an independent full-fledged Computer Center with Wi-fi facility. Each student is provided a lap top
- Besides the Central Library Management Studies has its own Library containing about 1500 books, a variety of journals and magazines
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls